About Us: Our Approach
We're a specialist consultancy. Our flexible approach means we focus on transferring skills and building real business benefits.
- Flexible, made-to-measure service, tailored to the needs of your business
- A 'Skills Transfer' mindset that builds your in-house capabilities
- A reputation that relies on delivering real, tangible results to your business
With Tender Success On Your Side of the Bid:
- Your bids will stand out from the competition with our class-leading writing, design & graphics.
- You will tap in to a dedicated team of tender experts with a flexible engagement model.
- Your Organisation becomes tender & proposal 'match fit' with our help, helping you prepare for future tenders.
- You'll extend and enhance your bid team's current skills, tools & templates.
A Boutique, specialist Consultancy
Tender Success consultants have years of experience working in varying capacities, adapting to individual client needs as required. As a specialist consultancy working with government and private sector tenders, proposals, bids and pitches our offering is undiluted by other lines of business or focus areas.
A Focus On training and Skills Transfer
As certified trainers, our consultants will seek to share their knowledge at every opportunity, whether formally within workshops and bespoke training sessions or informally on the job. Whatever the level of engagement, we'll always aim to give you tools, templates and processes that you can use for future tender submissions.
If you use tendering to attract new business, we'll try to assist you to develop your own in-house response capability. This includes implementing methodologies to ensure a library of up-to-date information is available to you for future submissions.
A BESPOKE ENGAGEMENT MODEL
Tender Success offers a range of services, and will tailor them to your specific needs:
- We offer strategic consulting services to address RFT, stakeholder & competitor analyses, Bid / No-Bid assessment and SWOT analysis, often adopting a watching brief and participating in project meetings.
- Our consultants are skilled bid writers who can review, edit and help author content in conjunction with the subject matter experts in your business.
- Our in-house capabilities also include graphics design, page layout and presentation authoring and coaching.
- Occasionally, Tender Success consultants are engaged as coaches & mentors to internal project staff or to simply review a Tender Response process to ensure compliance.
Our flexible approach means that you can determine the level of engagement as the potential tender value, internal skills availability and impact on 'business as usual' varies.
Helping You Stay 'Match Fit'
Financial information, capability statements, accreditations & certificates, style guides and graphics can sometimes go missing just when you need them most. We can help you create a simple system to manage these critical documents and keep them up-to-date for easy reference, removing unnecessary pressure and allowing your organisation to focus on specific responses, rather than creating documents 'on the run'.
Tender Success & You
Tender Success seeks long-term relationships with its clients, and we recognise that many of our clients are referred directly to us. Our approach, then, is to ensure that every time we engage with one of our clients, we focus on delivering business benefits. That way, our clients benefit and our reputation in the marketplace builds.
Contact Tender Success to talk about how we can help you approach your next submission successfully.